Online Forklift Testing Outline:
- Review legislation requirements.and fines.
- Pre-shift inspections.
- The operator's responsibilities.
- Stability triangle \ trapezoid.
- Center of Gravity of the load & Center of Gravity of a forklift.
- Centre of Gravity of the load and the Centre of Gravity of the forklift
- Specific hazards & controls when operating a lift truck.
- How to respond to an emergency situation.
- Rules, regulations and the use of the forklift.
After your trainee has completed the written test successfully they will be required to complete a practical (Hands-On Evaluation) . This will be completed onsite by a person that is currently certified to operate a forklift. Please view how our online safety courses work. Once the written test has been completed along with the driver evaluation, you will receive a digital download in the form of a pdf that will be put into your account. This certificate will be valid for 3 years.
Note: The lift truck driver evaluations can be completed by a supervisor or another person as long as they are certified to operate the equipment.
Test Completion Time
Lift Truck testing online will take approximately 40-60 minutes. This varies depending on the person.
You need a passing grade of 90%
Price $50 per test
You need a passing grade of 90%How It WorksSIGN UP
Online Safety Training Certification
- Online Pallet Truck Training
- Online Overhead Crane Training
- Online Propane Cylinder Exchange Training
- Online Fall Arrest Training
- Online Lockout Tagout Training
- Online Skid Steer Training
- Online Aerial Platform Training
- Online WHMIS Training
Onsite Safety Training Classes
- Skid Steer Training
- Overhead Crane Training
- Overhead Bridge Crane Training
- Pallet Truck Training
- Propane Cylinder Exchange Training
- WHMIS 2015 GHS Training
- Fall Arrest Training
- Lockout Tagout Training
- Aerial Platform Training
- Confined Entry Space Training