Health & Safety Management
Our workplace safety training and safety management programs include health & safety audits, health and safety programs, systems development, to workplace Inspections & accident Investigations.
On the industrial equipment side we can assist with propane cylinder exchange to train the trainer, which will be used in conjunction with our online safety training courses.
Our workplace safety management programs also extent to assisting you with workers compensation claims management, employer representation at WSIB appeals, hearings, and WSIAT. Our services will be done onsite with you so we can help you through the process.
Please review our full list of services below. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Health & Safety (OHS)
- Occupational Health and Safety Act & OHS Regulations
- Workplace Inspections & Accident Investigations
- Confined Entry Space Training
- Health & Safety Audits
- WSIB Work Well Audit Assistance
- Health and Safety Program / Systems Development
- WSIB Audits - Rate Groups, Accident Cost
- WSIB Audits - Statements, NEER, CAD-8, MAP
- Workers' Compensation Claims Management
- Employer Representation at WSIB Appeals, Hearings, & WSIAT
- Return to Work, Modified Work, Rehabilitation Programs
- Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Propane Handling Certification
- Battery Changing Training
- Train the Trainer, specific topics available