The WHMIS training certification course is offered in Canada and throughout Ontario and is performed by certified onsite instructors. Please review the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System certified course outline below.
The Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS 2015) GHS will provide participants with a general understanding of the safe and efficient handling of hazardous products in the workplace.
Classroom training will also meet your obligations under the Occupational Health and Safety Act and specifically the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System Regulations. If you have any WHMIS certification questions after you have reviewed the course outline, please don't hesitate to contact us so we can assist you.
When the trainees have completed the classes successfully they will receive a wallet size WHMIS certificate (Card). Which is valid for (3) years.
- Why are we here in class?
- The WHMIS system
- Discuss duties of employer, supervisor, worker
- Warning symbols, MSDS updated
- Review details of MSDS
- Review and discuss hazard classes and effects
- Routes of entry
- Explain toxic
- Explain common organs effected by substance exposure
- Controlling use, handling and storage of hazards products
- Take WHMIS test and explain any incorrect answers
Two (2) Hours
Who Should Attend WHMIS (2015) GHS
All employees who may be exposed to hazardous substances in the workplace.