The confined entry space training course will give participants / employees an opportunity to practice their confined entry space procedures using their equipment and entering into a tight space, in a relaxed non-toxic environment.
The confined entry space training certification program is customized for people that are illiterate in the workplace, which reduces certification time by 50% which will save your company valuable time and money. See the confined entry space training Update for 2006
What is a certified confined entry space?
- Enclosed or partially enclosed space that is not always primarily designed or intended for human occupancy.
- Has a restricted entrance or exit by way of location, size or means.
- Can represent a risk for the for the health and safety of employee / person who enters it, due to one or more of the following factors:
- The materials or substances that occupies the space
- Mechanical, process and safety hazards present.
- The construction and design, location or atmosphere
- The type work activities being carried out in it.
Confined Space Entry Certification Will:
This safety program will assist in fulfilling management's obligations to ensure workers are trained and competent to deal with Confined Space Entry. Reduce the risk of accidents, which result from the lack of knowledge and compliance with standard safe practices, policies, and procedures for entry into confined spaces.
Safety Course Review:
All participants must complete theory, prior to practical training
- Review of specific confined spaces at your location
- Review and discuss your confined space entry procedures
- Use of on site entry equipment (lanyards, belts, harnesses, etc.)
- Use of site respiratory equipment (SCBA's, respirators)
- Use of on site testing and monitoring equipment
- Use of on site entry permits
- We also specialize in "train the trainer"
Simulated confined spaces exercise, where each participant will:
- Put on appropriate equipment
- Simulate testing
- Simulate being top person and monitoring
- Actually enter a confined space (mock set/up or actual)
- Observe to ensure all procedures & standards are complied to.
- One half-day (approximately 4 hours,) groups of up to ten (10.)
Who Should Attend Confined Space training Certification?
All workers, supervisors, managers, engineers and members who are involved with or exposed to confined spaces.
Where Do You Offer Confined Space Awareness Training?
Serving the surrounding areas of Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto, Colborne, Oshawa, St. Catharines, Kitchener, London, Windsor, plus Buffalo (New York) and Detroit (Michigan) We offer confined space training throughout North America.
Headquarters - Hamilton, Toronto Area (Ontario, Canada)